Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Fashionista

Going to visit the eye doctor.

Having a brain scan.









I've been having fun dressing Eleanor in adorable outfits since she's home.  Unfortunately, I have to wrap her up after to keep her warm and can't really see the clothes.  She's been out a few times to the doctor and to my cousin Aimee's wedding last weekend.  I also took her outside today to get some fresh air and hang out a bit. She was 6lbs 1oz as of last Thursday and if she can go without an apnea for the next three weeks, she'll get to take off the monitor.  I'm already dreading having to go back to work (but that's also because those crazy people keep bothering me, lol!) (Not you, Amanda and Candy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment