Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

3/25/2011 (31 weeks gestational age)

Last night we were back up to 3lbs.  That means Eleanor has put on a little over an ounce the past two days.  She needs to put on as much weight as possible to be able to regulate her body temperature.  I'm not sure if she's had any breathing problems today, but she didn't yesterday and her heart rate was fine as well.  She's bee spending more time awake and the nurses all call her a little wiggle worm.  She wiggles out of her bunting and really doesn't like to be confined (as if I didn't know that already.)  She's taking her pacifier well and kept trying to get Grace's finger in her mouth last night.  Grace didn't want "baby slobber" on her hands.
She gets a brain scan today and I'm sorry to admit that I'm not sure why.  I know it's a standard thing, I guess just to make sure everything is where it should be.
I need to send special thanks to Ms. Gayle for the pasta dinners and to Don (Mr. Dos Equis) for the home made gumbo and spaghetti.  Thanks to everyone who has sent thoughts and prayers as well.  One day I'll get to thank everyone personally, but until then know how much it means to us to know so many people care.
Bath time!

All fresh and clean


Tug of War over Grace's finger.
On a side note, you may have noticed I added buttons under each post title.  You can use those buttons to share a post on your Facebook page or Twitter feed if you want.



No comments:

Post a Comment